Code Name: B1201
HYPERGLASS is our revolutionary hybrid windscreen coating containing 3 types of suspended nanoparticles of the highest quality.
Being part of our Extreme Performance Series – HYPERGLASS is an ultra-durable, chemical resistant coating- it provides an ultra-slick low surface energy with low draining angle.
Treated windscreens are hydrophobized, non-stick and provide enhanced clarity and vision.
HYPERGLASS has undergone enhanced cyclic sweeping testing up to 8000 cycles with 5% loss of contact angle from 110 ° to 104.5°.
HYPERGLASS is available to all professionals (no accreditation necessary)- to gain access please contact us to create an account.
Perfect for Professional Protection of:
- We recommend MULTI for glass receiving low levels of abrasion
- Dual layer application
- Solvent based
- Heat resistance: 200c
- Durability: 2-5 Years dependent on abrasion and chemical exposure
- Thickness layer: 1 Micron – Dual layers
- Water contact angle: 110 °
- PH tolerance: 1-13
- Full curing time: 4 hours
- Consumption: 5-8ml- Dual layers
Please follow the instructions and curing times strictly- deviating from the full cure period may damage the finish.
Important- Windscreen surface must be polished using a glass polish such as ceriglass followed by degreasing and isopropyl alcohol wipe down. Wiper blades must be degreased and wiped down with isopropyl alcohol.
- Apply 10-15 drops to a lint free cotton applicator- do not over apply.
- Apply in crosshatch pattern slowly to create an even layer working a maximum 100cm x 100cm area.
- Remove residue immediately- HYPERGLASS bonds instantly and is very unforgiving if left on too long. Repeat application process on entire windscreen.
- After 2 hours apply a 2nd layer.
- Please allow 4 hours for HYPERGLASS to fully cure before exposure to water and chemicals.