Code Name: P1242
VULCAN TX155 is our revolutionary rubber membrane hybrid coating providing permanent hydrophobicity, chemical resistance and does not require any maintenance.
TX155 contains our Extreme Performance Series hydrocarbon silane technology which creates a flexible rubber like membrane when fully cured. It is an ultra-durable, chemical resistant coating, provides an ultra-slick surface and is ultra-resilient to water spotting/stains. We believe it is the pinnacle of paint protection for all surfaces, its thick consistency also allows suspended nanoparticles to penetrate micro swirls and chips.
QUV weathering results indicated 0% loss in hydrophobicity and gloss over 1500 hours.
VULCAN TX155 is available to all detailing professionals (no accreditation necessary)- to gain access please contact us to create an account.
Perfect for Permanent Professional Protection of:
- Paint systems- Gloss, Matte & Sateen
- PPF systems- Gloss, Matte & Sateen
- Vinyl Wraps
- Forged Carbon/Carbon Fibre
- Dual layer application
- UV/UVB resistant
- Solvent based
- Heat resistance: 400c
- Durability: Permanent
- Thickness layer: 5 Microns – Dual layers
- Water contact angle: 115 degrees
- PH tolerance: 1-13
- Hardness: Unmeasurable
- Full curing time: 12 hours- IR Curable
- Consumption: 30ml- Dual layers
Please follow the instructions and curing times strictly- deviating from the full cure period may damage the finish. 2 layers are required to provide the 5 microns of permanent protection. For Paint protection film PPF/Wrap/Matte paint protection a single layer of VULCAN is sufficient.
- Apply 10-15 drops to applicator- do not over apply.
- Apply in crosshatch pattern slowly to create an even layer working a maximum 30cm x 30cm area.
- Remove residue immediately- VULCAN bonds instantly and is very unforgiving if left on too long. Repeat application process on entire vehicle.
- After 2 hours apply a 2nd layer.
- Please allow 12 hours for VULCAN to fully cure before exposure to water and chemicals.
- IR Curing- Set lamps to 60°C and bake for 15 minutes per panel
Vulcan TX155 can be applied on top of Titan and Zeus but only after they have been fully cured preferably with IR. If performing stacking on Titan/Zeus without IR we recommend applying Vulcan TX155 after 24 hours- Dual layers of Vulcan are the only recommendation..
ACCR is not a suitable substrate for TX155.